611 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48201
Monday through Friday 8:30am-5pm
Healthy Teens Community Care Center
The Healthy Teens and Young Adults clinic provides specialized medical services to individuals 10-24 years of age, including reproductive health, family planning, health education services, and mental health screening and referral.
- Routine gynecological (GYN) care
- MMR immunizations
- Pap smear (cervical cancer screening)
- Mental health screening and referrals
- STD screening and treatment
- Health education and outreach
- HIV testing and counseling
- Special programs for young men
- Pregnancy tests and referrals
- Individual and group family counseling and health
- Breast exams
- Education workshops
- Birth control (including Norplant)
- Enrichment workshops and community presentations.