Detroit Community Health Connection, Inc. is a non-profit community-based primary care organization committed to providing accessible, affordable and quality service to all members of the community we serve. We fulfill this commitment by creating and maintaining an environment where:
- Patients can establish and enjoy a one on one relationship with their health care provider.
- A health care team will oversee how care is offered and managed.
- All patients regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, religious preference, health condition, socio-economic status or sexual orientation will be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect at all times.
- DCHC will work in collaboration with other health care providers to provide a continuum of care.
- Professionalism and quality are never compromised.
Our Patient Pledge…
DCHC will provide quality, compassionate and professional care to all patients we serve, regardless of their ability to pay. We will provide complete information about medical treatment in comprehensible terms. While patient consent is requested prior to the delivery of any procedure or treatment, DCHC vows to maintain and respect patient privacy regarding medical treatment, as well as the confidentiality of medical records. DCHC patients can be assured that they will always receive a clear and concise explanation of services and bills, regardless of the source of payment.
DCHC has received the
Quality Distinction Accreditation
from the Joint Commission
DCHC is celebrating
20 years of service
to the community!