The Healthy Teens and Young Adults clinic provides specialized medical services to individuals 10-24 years of age, including reproductive health, family planning, health education services, and mental health screening and referral. The Healthy Teens and Young Adults clinic is located within the Woodward Corridor Family Health Center.
- Routine gynecological (GYN) care
- MMR immunizations
- Pap smear (cervical cancer screening)
- Mental health screening and referrals
- STD screening and treatment
- Health education and outreach
- HIV testing and counseling
- Special programs for young men
- Pregnancy tests and referrals
- Individual and group family counseling and health
- Breast exams
- Education workshops
- Birth control (including Norplant)
- Enrichment workshops and community presentations.